Within this policy 123Casinos are referred to as ‘us, ‘our’ or ‘we’ and the visitor/user of the website is referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’.
Your trust and confidence is important to us and we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information when you use this website or our services and you can be assured the data we collect and process will only be used in accordance with this policy and in compliance with the EU Cookie Directive and Data Protection Act 1998.
123Casinos may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
The information we collect and how we collect it
We collect information:
- To facilitate, process and manage your registration.
- To enable us to deal with and respond to any enquiry or complaint.
- To enable us to provide services.
- To enable us to assess and analyse the use of this website we may use Analytic software to collect, store and analyse anonymous statistical information about your visit and the equipment you use to gain access, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
When you visit our website your computer provides our server with information which allows the requested webpage to be delivered to the correct location, this information is saved in a cookie so if you visit another page in our website you are not treated as a new visitor, removing the need for our server to request the information again and improving your visitor experience.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
The Cookies we use
Session cookies are used whilst you navigate the website and will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive until they expire or are deleted by you. Our servers can recover any information held on our cookies at subsequent visits to our website. In the interest of clarity we cannot access information stored in cookies from other websites and no-one should not access ours.
Cookie Permission this is the permission based cookie we set when you’ve agreed to all cookies on our site, and will allow you full use of our site. Without this cookie set you will get a warning when you visit any page on our site that you have not accepted cookies.
Analytic Cookies which gather anonymous information about which pages of this website you visit, how you found us and the equipment you used. No information is gathered or stored from which you can be personally identified and the use of the information and statistics is limited to analysis.
Third party cookies If advertisements are shown on the website they may use third party cookies to record the number of views or clicks and to inform the advertiser of the referral source. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites and if you visit any website mentioned or linked to, you should familiarise yourself with their policies to ensure you are comfortable with their use of your data.
How do I Control or Delete Cookies?
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. A large amount of help and information controlling your cookies is available via your favourite search engine.
How we use your information
We may disclose or use your information –
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
We may use your information –
- To administer , manage and update the website to improve the website, its functions and compatibility;
- to administer, manage and provide you with any services and process any payments authorised by you;
- improve the services we provide;
- for internal record keeping and analysis;
- deal with enquiries, disputes and complaints;
- send you email communications and notifications.
- With your consent to send you newsletters and other marketing communications relating to our business or services.
We will not –
- sell, share, lease or distribute any information we hold about you or your company without your express instruction or consent.
- collect or store any personal information, or information from which you can be personally identified as a result of your visit to our website.
- Retain or store any bank or payment card details.
The information provided by you in order that we can supply services shall be stored securely and access shall be strictly limited to the proper administration of your account.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of data including storing the data on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. However data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
The information generated from the use of our website is used to create anonymous reports about the use of the website and helps us monitor trends, and enables us to maintain a website that is compatible with most users equipment and user friendly.
Due to the nature and infrastructure of the internet it is possible your information may be transferred or routed outside of the EEA, which will be performed in compliance with the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Act, and this Privacy Statement.
All payments made to third parties are processed by the third party payment processing merchant and in full compliance with all recognised standards and security requirements. Your payment details are not stored or retained by us.
We pride ourselves on keeping up to the minute in terms of the advances in technology and legal developments. As these areas are changing at an ever increasing rate, we request that you refer to these policies on a regular basis in order to ensure that you are aware of our most recent Policies and Terms and Conditions.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, this is called a Subject Access Request and is made under the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. To obtain a copy of any personal information we hold contact the Data Controller at the address at the bottom of this policy. Providing this information is subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).